Monday, October 27, 2008

How did I get so lucky?

Halloween is one of those questionable holidays. But if you can spend the day at Thanksgiving Point hanging out at CornBellys with three adorable grandkids, it makes the day all worth while.


Elli and Katelyn


Handsome Wesley

I'm trying to be an equal opportunity grandma. So after a fun day at CornBellys I flew down to Phoenix for a few days.


Abbie wanted to wear my glasses, so here is cute Abbie with my daughter Jenna.


My three wonderful Arizona grandkids, Abbie, Jacob, and Josh


We spent one morning at the Phoenix zoo. I'm not sure if my son and daughter-in-law, Daniel and Holly, will invite me back to watch Josh. At the zoo, ON MY WATCH, Josh took a face plant and ended up cutting his nose and getting a black eye. Way to go Grandma!!! Jacob wanted to take Daniel and Josh's picture.

3 comments:

Mauri said...

you are pretty lucky!

Amanda said...

I'm sure they don't hold it against you, he is a boy after all. Abbie is getting so big, she looks like a little librarian in your glasses ;)

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful family you have. I'm sure your Arizona kids will be counting the days when Grandma comes back to take care of the babies. You are a wonderful Grandma.