Monday, May 25, 2009

Jackson Hole

The Golden Girls and I went to Jackson Hole over Memorial Day weekend to perform in the Wild West Days parade. This is the first time performing with the Golden Girls since the new group joined the regular Golden Girls in January. Mauri and her kids came with me and we all had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect, the kids had fun watching a wild west shoot out, and we followed cowboys and cows herding down the road as we traveled toward Jackson. The whole trip couldn't have been better.

The Golden Girls consists of women ages 50-92.

After our performance the Golden Girls danced in the street with the audience. Here is a picture of my cousin Daneen and me dancing with two of my grand kids, Elli and Wesley.

2 comments:

Noah Vail said...

Great stuff, Darla. Wish I could have seen you in Jackson Hole. I spent a summer there as a busboy and loved it. Keep up the battle -- we're all walking with you in spirit. Curt

Amanda said...

So cute! I heard you did a great job too!