Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Enjoying The Summer

The day after Spring Term was over, off to Arizona I went. Oh by the way, Spring Term I got all A's and one B.

My daughter Jenna and her family live in eastern Arizona and they were waiting for me to show up because the kids were anxious to roast marshmallows.



The next day my dad came to Jenna's for Father's Day. He is our newest member of the shaven head support team.
I was able to spend a couple weeks with two of my seven grandkids.





While I was there I made a quick trip to see my good friends Rebecca and Harvey who live in Albuquerque.

And attended the Albuquerque Temple. Sorry I forgot to take a picture of Rebecca and Harvey.

I ran down to Phoenix for a quick trip for my middle grandchild's third birthday. The birthday boy is in the middle of the picture.

Then back home again for more chemotherapy...

In a few days I'll have an update on the cancer count. I'm still feeling great!

2 comments:

Shelise said...

Jenna's kids are so cute, they look just like her. What a proud Grandma you must be.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. So special you got to go to Arizona and the Temple on the way. Your grandbabies are so cute and growing so much. Congratulations on your good grades! :) Think of you often.