Monday, July 27, 2009

Girls Retreat

I went to a fabulous cabin just outside of Zions with seven of my cousins and one aunt. We had an amazing time. Of course, mostly eating and laughing too much. We hiked the Narrows, played games, relaxed, and thoroughly enjoyed each others company.







Lauren, one of my cousins, is a beautician so she did all of our hair. With me, she shaved on the back "U R O C K" the 'O' is the breast cancer ribbon symbol. Here she's marking it with a marker first before shaving it. Notice my hair is starting to grow back again.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Looks like fun....is your hair coming in dark? It looks brunette to me! I've never hike the narrows - I've heard it is beautiful! Cheers!

Burnett Family said...

What a fun trip! You are wonder woman keeping so busy!

Brad and Jamie Porter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad and Jamie Porter said...

You are so cute Darla, looks like you had a blast :)

Trisha Read said...

You pull off a shaved head very well indeed!