Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Summer Fun

I have had a busy three days. Thursday, July 9 I had the kids, who could make it, over for Mauri's birthday celebration. We went swimming first and then had a birthday dinner.


Wesley didn't think he wanted to crawl on the hot cement.

Josh and Holly

Katelyn and Mauri

Wesley

Elli and Josh

Elli, Wesley, and Katelyn

Maggie thought she'd rather sleep than swim too much.

Than on to the dinner and most importantly the birthday cake. Mauri wanted an ice cream cake this year. Cookie dough ice cream. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAURI!




Friday, July 10 I made a quick trip up to Rexburg, Idaho for the wedding and reception of one of my missionaries. The Rexburg Temple was beautiful. I had never been to that temple before.

Ed and Joanne England are now home after being the mission President in Boston and I was able to visit with them at the wedding. They are pictured with the groom's father.



After Friday's fun festivities, I headed back home to help Mauri with her yard sale she had on Saturday, July 11. She continues to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Research Foundation. It was a successful day.


And of course we continue to sell our ever popular t-shirts.

No comments: